Thursday, November 6, 2008

panicking day!



today would be the most panic day ever! i got panic when my lecturer sudenly call bout my unsubmitted assignment and i am this close!! to repeat the paper! fwehhhh..its not over yet he ask me to mail my assignment and i did. then i went to pekan ntk settle my streamyx account. my bill was like rm368! and i decided to terminate my acc. so i did and im able to pay only rm100 and settle the rest later...then in my way to my mom's kantin again!!!takazut! my lecturer call and tell me that he havent received my mail yet and again im sooo close to repeat the same paper again..percaya atau tidak..i managed to send the email again last minute! i ask my aunt to send while im panicking at kantin...fwehhh again...so damn panic! kesian my lecturer ansib baik kena lec baik kalu kena yg ndak ok..matailah gua! eheheheh by the way last nite me , my makcu and cousins went to funfair well actually i went to babysit!!eheheh and fun part is i got to play most of the game just because i need to babysit them ahahahah. gosh i luv the bumper car and the sotong thing

morale of the story: do not submit u assignment late and make sure to settle ur bill every month b4 its too late..ahahahah xoxoxoxo

No comments: