Thursday, April 16, 2015

silent


Talk about silent..im expressing myself thru silence these days. ah well~ seriously..im done trying, im done fixing everything all by myself, im done trying to make him understand that this isnt easy for me too. but this must end... its the rite things to do. 
Gonna keep tellin myself this.... stop being hurt and stop hurting. and for that, THIS MUST END. 
 stop being a fool.... u deserve better.. u worth it. i think everyone needs to know their worth. im not judging nor complaining.. im just doing what i can to make things rite again. be me again.. i guess this is the end of KITA. if you done trying..then im done too. im gonna step away... so that u dont have to choose. ive once told u that.. maybe im the one who need to step away.. mengalah.. but u said NO.  despite everything u said.. u did the same mistakes again..ignoring me..for weeks. and that was the last straw.. no more.

IM DONE...


No comments: