Sunday, November 4, 2012

blogger "attention seeker"??

salam all!! osonong kesuabon! its monday yippeeee!!!
its been a while. and i bet all my post were so limited edition hahahahah. i dont even knw what that means. anyway ive been super busy lately with life, works..etc. yesterday i was watching this program jamilah ( nda brapa igt plak nm program dia). they were discussing this matter on blogger as an "attention seeker". they actually agreed on that because..well blogging is all about expressing yourself rite~ i just blog when i fell like i wanna write something, generally about everything that i can share publicly. i prefer to write once in a while.its my way to release burden on my shoulder when im thinking to much. pouring it all in my blog is like a medicine for my stress and tiredness. sometimes my head is flowing with ideas and thoughts. jadi bila suda ada idea tu capat2lah tuliskan. my blog has always been a medium for me to remind myself of the great memory/past that i wrote. brings the old memory back..trus macam feel alive and naik jualah motivasi mau memajukan diri.hehehhe terus teringat my colleague punya iklan susu tidak rasmi " satu sudu untuk hari ini satu sudu untuk masa depan"!!for me by writing good memories could not get rid of bad memories but it really help cheering me up!and hen im reading it anyway this post must stop here. start suda melalut nda lama ni~

No comments: