Sunday, November 4, 2012

to let go~the hardest thing ever!

hello all, asalamualaikum. this is my second post for today.
clearly today is one of the hardest and annoying day ever!. the hardest because i have to let go 1 of my kitty cat. i know its time for me to let go one of them eventually. i cannot afford to take care too many kitty cat. every single person at home complaining about the smell, the cat food, the white fur everywhere.. etc 2! to actually selling one of my cutest kitty is my hardest thing ever but it could be my best choice or worse. im gonna miss u kapas!!! (picture)im hoping they will take a good care of you more than i have been to u.be good to your new owner k...wuuuuuuu~. 

Anyway lets skip that hardest thing and move to the annoying thing!. ive been helping people out by them paying me to do their assignment. i mean im getting rm100-200 per question is not bad at all!( not complaining). dapat jua lebih pocket moneykan. so, all i have to do is do their assignment like english writing, management, admin..etc 2. almost everything other than math/finance/account etc2. so long story short- the usual assignment required 3000words/10-11 pages per question/paper. last month i was visit by this kaka. she asked me to help her with her english communication/oral speech, writing and principle management. since the beginning start suda berat hati cam ada yang nda berapa kena di hati kunun~. but that kaka asked me for help because she cannot do it herself because of work, family and shes pregnant. so, i said ok. maybe its my fault for asking her to remind me before deadline. but since that day shes been all over me on her assignment because she is "nervous" because she need to present that paper and i get that!..its hard to present something that was done by other people, the devil in me start whispering "maybe you would not be that nervous when you're doing the assignment yourself'.istigfar nurul...thats bad thinking!then suddenly she asked me to finish the assignment early because her lecturer want to check it before actual submission. so in hurry i have to find more information and more writing to finished her assignment complete with the powerpoint presentation. even after a tiring and long day filled with activities, i went home and stayed up all night try to finish the assignment. so..tada!!!its the day promised to submit the assignment to her. she texted me " so sorry, no checking with lecturer..im just nervous and want u to finish it early so i can be more ready with presentation..she tricked me!!! the dateline is 18 nov. its 30th freaking october! my courier service to overseas can reach faster before the dateline. and btw she just gonna submit it "online". will took few minutes! not hour!!not days!!how annoying is that.??! anyways...im just gonna keep reminding myself to be more sincere in everything i do and keep calm and just do everything, not gonna complain~....
lets get back to the story.so i asked her if i can just email the assignment and it would be mo easy and "fast", but again she need to meet me up so that i can explain to her about the oral presentation paper that she asked me to do.of course!!!!i need to explain everything.im the tutor now!!waitt..no! its my work! of course im the only one that can explain it. anyway, she text-ed me yesterday to meet up today to submit 2 English assignment because shes gonna meet up with her lecturer. so she asked me to also finish up the second assignment paper. again another no sleep night for me because i juts start on the paper and figured i still got plenty of time before the dateline to finish that one~ so in 2 more hours we gonna meet up. but guess what~she text-ed me again few minutes ago."i cant go meet with you today. i will collect the assignment wednesday and i gonna collect all 3 of the assignment..plss finish that one too.tq". what???now youre playing games with me!!!~ the other assignment is not due till 19-22nd nov. gosh!! its not like i have no other job to do! REGRET!!menyesal!!!. sibuk mo tolong orang lainkan. i knw shes paying me to do this but come on! what happen to early notice..im not a robot. thats the end of it!..after this no more assignment!! nda mo suda buat assignment untuk orang lain. and my advice ecspecially kepada PJJ student di luar sana. bila suda ambl keputusan untuk study.sebusy mana sekalipun..pleaseelah do your assignment/task yourself. barulah namanya study..if you ask others to do it for you. you will got nothing!! zero!!rugi belajar. ni yang di namakan sijil beli....and pengajaran for me. find other side income! not this! oklah this post semakin panjang and melalut..good day ppl!! now im sad and hungry!! 

No comments: